♂NiGhtMaRe RoCkErZ™♀

Some of the greater things in life are unseen thats why you close your eyes when you kiss, cry, or dream...

Guy goes to the supermarket and notices an attractive woman waving at
him.

She says "Hello!!!". He's rather taken aback because he can't place
where he knows her from.

So he says..."do you know me???"... to which she replies..." I think
you're the father of one of my kids"....

Completely shocked...the guy's mind travels back to the only time when
he was unfaithful to his wife and says..." My God!... are you the
stripper from my bachelor party that i made love to on the pool
table???!!"

Confused... she looks into his eyes and says calmly..." No... I am your
son's teacher"

Moral Of The Story ........ Need to Know The Complete Picture Before U
Open your Mouth


Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Direct Links :-

Analytics

Total Pageviews

About this blog

Join Us on Orkut.com

Followers