♂NiGhtMaRe RoCkErZ™♀

Some of the greater things in life are unseen thats why you close your eyes when you kiss, cry, or dream...

MY
FIRST TIME----


It
Was my first time ever

And I'll
never forget

I'd do it
again

Without a
single regret.

The sky was
dark

The moon
was high

We were all
alone

Just she
and I.

Her hair
was soft

Her eyes
were blue

I knew just
what

She wanted
to do.

Her skin so
soft

Her legs so
fine

I ran my
fingers

Down her
spine.

I didn't
know how

But I tried
my best

I started
by placing

My hands on
her
breast.

I remember
my fear

My fast
beating heart

But slowly
she spread

Her legs
apart.

And when I
did it
I felt no shame

All at
once

The white
stuff came.

At last
it's finished

It's all
over now

My first
time ever

At milking
a cow...




Share/Bookmark

1 comments:

lolzzzzzzzzzz:D

Post a Comment

Direct Links :-

Analytics

Total Pageviews

About this blog

Join Us on Orkut.com

Followers